Community

Banging Cuckold Wives is My Sport

Banging Cuckold Wives is My Sport

in Community

As a proud jock I love sports but there is no sport better than banging cuckold wives. I’ve had my fair share of college chicks but none can compare to an experienced older woman. When I stumbled across cuckolds & hot wives, I realized I found my one true sport and that was pounding this big pipe into as many […]

Read more ›
I Love Pretending to Be Your Wife

I Love Pretending to Be Your Wife

in Community

The fantasy of watching your woman enjoy another man is extremely erotic which is why I love pretending to be your wife and don’t worry my husband doesn’t mind either. Actually both of us like knowing you’re watching everything we do together. Personally I get so turned on thinking about giving myself to a stranger while my man watches and […]

Read more ›
Let Me Do Your Hot Wife

Let Me Do Your Hot Wife

in Community

Please let me do your hot wife! There is just something about older married women that gets me worked up like nothing else. Maybe it’s their experience, those more curvy womanly bodies or the fact that I know they have been sleeping with the same dick all these years. That’s too hot. Knowing your wife has been having sex with […]

Read more ›
Housewife and Hubby Love to Share

Housewife and Hubby Love to Share

in Community

Just your typical middle aged housewife and hubby that love to share. By share we mean wife watching, “hot wifing” or any other term you can think of that describes the lifestyle. In our spare time we love chatting it up with other singles and couples about their hot scenarios and of course help them have some fun with them […]

Read more ›
Thrill of Being Watched Having Sex

Thrill of Being Watched Having Sex

in Community

There is just something so naughty, so risky and definitely exciting about being watched having sex. We enjoy the idea of people watching us in general but our favorite role play or fantasy is having another man watch us as if he is my boyfriend or husband. The idea of him being so attracted to me that he’d be willing […]

Read more ›